Descendants of James BLACKWOOD
1. "The Blackwoods" submitted by Harrel Shewmaker.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Ancestral
File (TM)," June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998, Family History Library,
35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA.
3. Personal visit to cemetery, notes on file.
4. George W Rowland, Fathers of the Ridge, v1p22.
5. "John Lamb Family," descendants chart, James
E. & Susan Griffith, http://www.couchweb.com,
6. LAMB descendancy chart compiled by Elizabeth Rittenhouse
Lamb; copy in possession of Merle Thompson.
7. "Adams Family of Craighead Co. Arkansas,"
descendancy chart, Bill Couch, et al., http://www.couchgenweb.com,
8. Fathers of the Ridge, v1pp22-3,v4p7.
9. Fathers of the Ridge, v4p7,v1p22.
10. 1900 US Federal Census on microfilm.
11. Fathers of the Ridge, v4p7.
12. J. W. Thompson, "The Thompson Family in Greene
County," Greene County Historical Quarterly, Vol 1 No 2, Spring
13. "The Faulkner Family in Greene County,"
Greene County Historical Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 4, Autumn 1966.
14. Irene E. Amato, The Nutt Chronicles: A Story
of William and Eleanor Nutt's Descendants, Bountiful, UT: Family History
Publishers, 1991. p91.
15. From primary document--marriage record recorded in
Craighead Co AR.
16. Cynthia Alice Harris, "Greene County Pioneers
from South Carolina," Greene County Historical Quarterly, Vol. 4
No. 2, Spring 1968.
17. 1880 US Federal Census on microfilm.
18. 1850 US Federal Census on microfilm.
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact
Created 29 Apr 2004 by Reunion, from Leister Productions, Inc.
This information is provided for the free use of those engaged in non-commercial genealogical research. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Prepared by Wondrheart using Reunion 8.0.