Descendants of Reuben CLEMENTS
1. William D. Lindsey, Ph.D, The Zachariah S. Simpson
Family of Tuscaloosa County, Alabama, 1988.
2. "Symes' of Poundsford, Somerset, England and Sims' of Culpeper County, VA," gedcom file, 26 Aug 1997, Roger Sims, <email@example.com>, The Sims, et al. GEDCOM Project, http://people.ne.mediaone.net/lsimms/.
3. George W Rowland, Fathers of the Ridge, v2p7..
4. Fathers of the Ridge, v2pp7-8.
5. Fathers of the Ridge.
6. 1900 US Federal Census on microfilm.
7. Fathers of the Ridge, v4p7.
8. "The Blackwoods" submitted by Harrel Shewmaker.
9. Fathers of the Ridge, v1pp22-3,v4p7.
10. LAMB descendancy chart compiled by Elizabeth Rittenhouse
Lamb; copy in possession of Merle Thompson.
11. "John Lamb Family," descendants chart,
James E. & Susan Griffith, http://www.couchweb.com,
12. Fathers of the Ridge, v2p8.
13. Irene E. Amato, The Nutt Chronicles: A Story
of William and Eleanor Nutt's Descendants, Bountiful, UT: Family History
Publishers, 1991. p97.
14. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Ancestral File (TM)," June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998, Family History Library, 35 N West Temple StreetSalt Lake City, UT 84150 USA.
15. "History of Marmaduke, Arkansas," Greene
County Historical Quarterly, Col 1, No 3, Summer 1965.
16. The Nutt Chronicles, p87.
17. Fathers of the Ridge, v4p7,v1p22.
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact
Created 29 Apr 2004 by Reunion, from Leister Productions, Inc.
This information is provided for the free use of those engaged in non-commercial genealogical research. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Prepared by Wondrheart using Reunion 8.0.